IMAGO was founded in 1987, since then we have been
providing video tracker, video tracking system, trajectory and 3D
IMAGO continues to invest heavily in research to
ensure that we have the best tracking algorithms for most target
IMAGO now offers two levels of products:
IMAGO's video trackers are used to measure
airborne targets such as missiles, aircraft, UAVs and mortars and other
airborne targets. We also offer an air-to-ground tracker to track
vehicles, ships and people.
IMAGO's tracker and tracking systems are primarily
used for test and evaluation for military, aerospace and golf clients.
IMAGO offers the following turnkey
- Video Tracker (Stand alone)
- Video Tracking Systems (Turnkey, fully
- Trajectory Measurement Systems
- Long Range Stereo Vision for 3D Measurements
- Data Fusion Engine to combine data from
mulitple sources such as video tracker, radars, laser rangefinders,
lidars and GPS systems
- Miss Distance Systems (MDI)
- Inflight Refueling for UAVs
- Automatic Take-Off and Landing Systems (ATOL)
- Data Analysis
- System Integration
- Golf Ball Trajectory System (Indoor and Outdoor)
Currently our video target tracking systems and
measurements are used by engineering groups who need accurate
measurements and reliable tracking. In order to support our customers
we offer an international network of representatives that provide local
Don't be impressed by big chunks of steel,
demand intelligent performance.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to
discuss your requirements.